Buy Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Utah
Buy Three Extra Large Magic Mushroom Grow Kits Utah, The standard Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit is now even better than it ever was.
Compared to the first generation of Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you might have seen before.
After opening the carton box you will see it right away. In the middle, on top of the plastic lid you the familiar micronfilter.
But new on the lid is a white adhesive strip. Both parts were needed in the first stages of the preparation process in the laboratory. They should remain untouched.
Just like the previous and other easy grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away.
If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms.You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Starting the process
- Fill the box with fresh, potable water. Close the grow box well and let is soak for 12 hours.
- After 12 hours, pour the surplus of water out of the grow box.
- Place the grow box inside the large grow bag. The open end of the bag should point upwards.
- Remove the lid from the grow box. Rinse the lid, and store it in the ziplock bag for later use. Place the ziplockbag with the lid back in the carton box.
- Fold the open end of large grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter.
- Place the paperclip on the fold, so the bag stays closed. Now the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit is ready to grow.
- Place the Psilocybe cubensis XL Magic Mushroom grow kit inside the carton box, on top of the ziplock with lid.
The ideal temperature is 24°C. Do not have the temperature drop under 18°C and not exceed 29°C. To keep the temperature from dropping under the 18°C, you can use a thermo mat to maintain the ideal temperature. A thermo mat is a must-have in the winter or colder regions of the world.
The Psilocybe cubensis XL magic mushroom grow kit only needs light for the mycelium to ‘understand’ it has reached the surface.
Water / Misting
The day after you start the process you begin with misting. Open the grow bag by removing the paperclip Right after misting, close the bag again with the paperclip.
If the conditions are optimal, you can expect the first small mushrooms (the pins) to appear between 5 and 16 days.
The mushrooms come up in groups. This can be a small or large group. That depends on the strain. A growth like this is called a flush.
The first two flushes are the largest.
Don’t wait much longer. Use surgical gloves or disinfect your hands, wrists and arms. Pick the mushrooms that are ripe and let the others continue to grow.
Remove the mushrooms from the cake by taking hold of the base of the mushroom between thumb and index finger.